Friday, January 18, 2008

Wait and see....

They are predicting 1-4 inches of snow - yes SNOW - for us here in Alabama. They are also predicting more snow south of us in AL - 4-6 inches! I'll believe it when I see it!

With all the snow advisories - Courtney and CJ are thrilled that they can possibly go sledding down our hill, make snow angels AND have snowflakes hit their tongue (at least CJ is excited about this one!). I knew we bought this house for a reason...LOL IF it does snow, I have my camera batteries charged and ready. It's suppose to start after midnight and continue until noonish. No ice is predicted which is a good thing. Jason doesn't work tomorrow which is a huge bonus since no one here in AL really know how to handle the snow.

Oh, I finally downloaded pictures and will post them soon - I promise :o)

A small request from Courtney...
If you read our blog, would you mind posting a comment? I always ask my
mom if people are reading and she always tells me she doesn't know. I would
like to see how many people read. Thank you. Love ya!

So, if you could please comment once in a while to make her stop asking me - I would greatly appreciate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney!
I do read your mom's blog - not every day, but at least once a week.
Did you get snow?
Did you get to make snow angels and go sledding down your hill?
Did you get the birthday card from me? I'm so sorry it was late. Amanda helped me make the card for you.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Love you,
Mellan :)

Grammy said...

Hi Kids,
I check the blog daily, and I will try to leave comments more often.
It was good to see all of you even though it was only a brief visit.
Enjoy the snow and have fun, just be careful.
I will email the pics that I took as well as the movies from Courtney's birthday party.
Take care. Love and miss you all.
Hugs, and kisses,
Grammy