Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Oh the weather outside is....

FREEZIN' COLD!! Here's what the weather looks like for the rest of the week:

Today - Breezy, with a north wind between 15 and 20 mph - Hi 34°F
Tonight - Clear - Lo 15°F - North wind around 5 mph
Thursday - Sunny - Hi 41°F - Northeast wind around 5 mph
Thursday Night - Mostly Clear - Lo 22°F - Calm wind
Friday - Sunny - Hi 51°F - Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph
Friday Night - Mostly Clear -Lo 28°F

You know we are at a higher elevation here at the house so it'll always be colder and more windier than what it states. Our friends came here last night and it was 38° traveling here but as they got close to us it turned to 36° and then on her temperature in the car when they reach the top of our driveway - it just read "Ice". It that helps tell you how high are driveway steep is :o)

I'm excited - Courtney and I made her invitations last night (she helped pick the picture and I created them in Paint Shop Pro). I just need to get some colored ink so I can print them and then cut them for her. She is excited about her party - it's a WebKinz one :o) She is still wanting some to sleep over but I'm debating about that - more than one girl is a lot..LOL

Like I posted before - I made some resolutions this year and today is the second day of them. So far, so good :o) I am wanting to do a schedule for myself but haven't had a chance to sit down and do it so hopefully today.

I hope everyone has a new year full of health and happiness :o)

No comments: