Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe it's already 2008!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We did even though I had 2 sick.


I just know that 2008 will be full of surprises and everything. I even made some resolutions for the new year which I NEVER do! I'm hoping to keep them or at least be close to what they are. I will not get disappointed if I do go off them since this is my first year doing them.


As I sit here and type, I still can't believe my baby girl will be turning 9 in 7 days!! Talk about time flying! Courtney wants a WebKinz birthday party so we are having that on the 12th here at the house. Which reminds me, I need to start making those invitations so she can take them to school on the 7th when she returns.


The kids made out for Christmas. Both got Nintendo DS Lite's, DS games, and an iPod shuffle (Courtney's is pink and CJ's is blue). I still need to purchase some songs on iTunes for Courtney - she is patiently waiting. I figure CJ can have the same songs as her so we'll be all good.


I know this entry seems to go back and forth so I promise to do a better entry next time :o) Hopefully next time, I won't have a headache!

No comments: