Tuesday, January 8, 2008

9 years ago today...

I sit here and still can't believe that my baby girl is NINE today!!! This morning we gave her 2 gifts for her birthday - the WebKinz Love Frog and the Lil' Kinz Koala that she has been wanting! She was so excited.

Courtney's is having a 'Spa and Slumber party' this Friday with 3 girl friends and then a regular party (High School Musical theme of course!) from 2-4 on Saturday with the rest of the girls she wanted. I'm thinking I'm totally crazy for having 3 girls spend the night with Courtney but having 8 total - would be INSANE!!! So this is how we compromised!!

I ordered her a cake today - it'll be a megaphone with EHS (East High in High School Musical). She can't wait to see it.

We are taking her to dinner tonight @ Santa Fe and she has invited one of her best friends Lauren and her family (which is like Courtney's second family here). I have to remember to take my camera and get pictures!

No comments: