Sunday, August 26, 2007

Keeping fingers crossed!!!

I know now that since I'm posting about this, it will jinx me but I'm so thrilled right now. CJ is actually wearing underwear - no diapers, no pull ups... UNDERWEAR!!! He started yesterday afternoon and has only had ONE small tiny accident but finished in the potty :o) He actually had a pull-up on through the night and stayed completely dry!! He did right before he went to bed and then as soon as he got up!! We are so proud of him. Hopefully the good streak will keep going!

We did take the kids swimming this morning and I got some great shots. Here's one that I really like...
Both Courtney and CJ can catch some air when jumping into the pool. That's something that CJ isn't afraid of at all. He actually likes to go under and hardly gets tired of jumping to either daddy or me. We think we'll keep this up - Sunday mornings are not busy at 10am at the pool which is best for the 4 of us. Plus that way, Jason gets to go too and watch how well both of them do in the pool. It's off to find CJ some swim lessons soon due to how much he isn't afraid of the water!


We got a call from Courtney's softball coach today. They have practice tomorrow from 6-7:30pm. Thankfully I already got Courtney a glove but need a size 11 softball to practice with since we got a size 10. I guess that means that Wednesday we'll be going somewhere to find her cleats since she'll need those for the games. We'll learn everything else she needs tomorrow night as far as practice wear and game uniform. Oh the fun begins!!

Then on Tuesday....we have our Open House type meeting for girls interested in joining our Brownie troop. These are the girls that were personally invited by my current Brownie troop. The 'official' one from the Girl Scouts will come proably in September or October (which I don't like it to be that late). Here's to another busy week and so far, I've only listed a few activities on each day!

The Life of a MOM.....wouldn't change it for the world :o)

No comments: