Thursday, August 9, 2007

First Day of School



Wow...summer went by so quickly this year. I can't believe my little girl is now in the 3rd grade!! She started school this morning and was so excited. One of her best friend's is in her class :o)

I did forgot this morning to give her lunch money so CJ and I already went to the school to drop that off and pick up her student medication form so that she can get her Albuterol inhaler while at school before P.E.

Courtney is also excited about today because her new furniture arrives this afternoon. I'll take pictures and update this later but I can't wait for it to arrive.

Of course today CJ is sad that no one but Mommy is here. He forgets what it is like but he'll be fine once this week is done and he gets back into routine.

Talking routine, we'll have to get a new one this year as Brownies has switched meetings days and with all the MOMS club activities I do...we'll be busy that we'll have to find time to stay home and relax...LOL

No comments: