Wednesday, August 29, 2007

And the fun begins...

Monday night started it all - softball practice!! So the rest of the week's activities...

  1. Tuesday was Brownies
  2. Wednesday is studying hard
  3. Thursday - softball and continue to study for her test
  4. Friday - Jason is actually off work - woohoo
  5. Saturday - more softball practice

All this doesn't include what I already have to do with grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry and the normal every chores I try and accomplish.

PLUS... CJ is still doing wonderful with the potty training!!! He finally pooped in the potty last night and there was HUGE excitement around here. Jason ended up calling me and letting CJ tell me about it since I was on my way home from the Brownie meeting. He is also staying dry all night long too!! We are so proud of him :o)

Off to get today started....school bus time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you find the time for all of this?!! Sounds like you are really enjoying life! Thanks for the pictures; I'm amazed at how much they've grown.