Saturday, September 26, 2009

Well not much has been going on around here. For the last 2 weeks, CJ's tball games have been postponed due to the rain. Finally, this morning, CJ had his first ever game! He looks so cute in his uniform :0) He had a great time and played 3 different positions - started off as catcher (not much action there), then switched between 2nd base and center field. He had some really great stops and even made some great hits! We are so proud of him. I will post pictures soon - just have to download them and I haven't done that yet!

Last night, we went to the Aledo Homecoming game! WHAT A BLOWOUT!! Aledo won 66-13 against the Brewer Bears. The score was something like 31-0 in the first quarter. We left in the 3rd quarter when it was 49-13. One of the running backs scored 7 touchdowns and had 343 total yards!

School is going good for all 3 of us! Micro isn't easy but I'm making my way through it. I have another exam on Monday night - not really looking forward to that but hoping I do decent!

Also, last night, my cousin Kimmie gave birth to a precious baby girl - Jessica! Misti sent me a picture message last night at 11:35 and then today, my Aunt sent an email with pictures and she is adorable!! Can't wait to meet her!

That's it for now!