Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not much happening...

That's correct...not much is going on here. Courtney had a wonderful birthday and enjoyed spending it with her cousins, aunts and uncles :o)

Both kids got their report cards on Friday - both were excellent too!! I wasn't expecting one for CJ but he did get one. I was impressed with everything it stated. I do know that only one other classmate besides CJ can count to 100.

I'm still actively searching for a job. I did get a postcard from the Aledo ISD for becoming a substitute which I will have orientation on Friday Jan. 16th at 9am for that. At least it's something. I did learn that the Pre-K aide position I applied for I didn't get as it was for CJ's class and I'm sure they do not allow that (which I'm glad).

Ok...off to do a few things.

No comments: