Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Interview Update

Just wanted to let you all know that my working interview went really well. I was in the early preschoolers (2.5-3 years old) and in there over the hour. Afterwards, I talked with the director and let her know what I thought. There were only 8 kids when I was there and I can remember 5 of their names :o) The director has a few more interviews and then she hopes to make her decision by the end of this week or early next.

Also, by the end of this week, I should be an official sub for the Aledo ISD and could be called at any time to sub. I did apply for another position with the Aledo ISD - an 'Assessment/ESL Clerk' which is a secretarial/clerical position.

I did pick up an application for Hobby Lobby as I saw they were hiring today. It's just the wait patiently and see game.

No comments: