Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring Break is over

Today, Courtney went back to school and she was so excited to go too!! She told me this morning that her spring break was a little boring (thanks to me and my hurt shoulder). We were going to take them bowling but with my shoulder hurting like it was...there was no way I could bowl. So, we decided we will try and take them Wednesday afternoon. Hopefully by then, it will be better.

I'm still waiting for the pest control people to arrive (they are over an hour late). We have an issue with either flying ants or termites. Thankfully we are in the apartment so they have to take care of everything. I was told that in Spring that the termites swarm and mate and then die. Hopefully once they treat the sites, no more bugs!

I haven't scrapped in a while but while in Texas - I got a ton of scrapbooking supplies! I hope to use them soon. I forgot to teach Misti how to use the Colorbox Fluid chalk so I guess I will just have to teach her over the phone or via a tutorial on IM. Heck, I got Marti buying Primas and now just have to get her to start back scrapping. She has Josh's Europe trip to do and he took some awesome pictures! Can't wait to see those pages...hint, hint Marti ;-)!!

Wow - we really need rain here!! The top of my van is yellow instead of sage. I should take a picture. It is suppose to rain on Friday but that is no guarantee! Poor Courtney is sneezing up a storm. Which reminds me that I have to call the allergist to get her shots ready. This is really not good for her and her allegeries and asthma!

No comments: