Thursday, March 22, 2007

First Entry

OK...I've been trying to stay away from blogging but I thought I would try and do it so I can keep family and friends updated with what is going on in our lives.

I just got back last Sunday from visiting both my sisters in Texas. I had such a blast and would love to live there but have to wait patiently to see if Jason will ever get an opportunity for a job there. It's a dream and hopefully one day...it'll be a reality! I haven't laughed so much in a while and that is all due to my brother-in-law James and my sisters!! This is all what happened while I was there....

Thursday - I arrived and we went to Recollections! OMGosh...I really enjoyed that store. We had to have Chicken Express for dinner - YUM!.

Friday - shopping at Grapevine Mills Mall. We stayed out forever according to my nephew Josh. We also got Marti to purchase a air hockey table for their game room.

Saturday - Scrapbook store shopping and Ulta. We spent a lot of time out plus they treated me to dinner at Steak 'N Ale. That was delicious and a good laugh too (thanks to James again!). Also, Misti made me a birthday cake - Funfetti and boy, yummy!!!!

Sunday - air hockey!! I played for almost 2 hours against Marti, Josh, Misti and James. I only lost to James and then the second game against Misti. My arm got really sore and hurt the plane ride home.

Jason and the kids made me dinner Sunday night - flank steak, salad, corn and baked potato. Another delicious meal.

Ok...I hope to add some pictures from my trip soon.

No comments: