Friday, March 23, 2007

Some Pictures

Here is one of my favorite pictures from my trip to Texas. It's me and my nephews Josh and Hunter. They both were sad to have me leave Texas and I had to hold back all the tears. I just hated leaving them. I love them both very much and miss them too!!! The only one I didn't get a picture with was Tyler but he was busy camping with the Boy Scouts.







Here's the most recent picture of my sisters and me. Of course, I had to wear a St. Patty's Day themed shirt and luckily Misti already had one. But for Marti, Friday night we were at Target and she KNEW she had to buy something green to wear on Saturday or I would get her...LOL


Not the best picture but here's one of James and Marti playing Air Hockey - the newest addition to their game room. I tell ya, never play air hockey for more than 15 minutes per game. That is what theirs is set at. Boy, they last forever and it does a number to your arm muscles. Mine are finally not sore from playing so much. We all decided that there should be plexiglass around the sides of the table as the puck goes EVERYWHERE and can go a distance!! Good thing James put it next to the wall as sometimes when it hit there, the puck would bounce back into play. And just remember players...."Keep the puck on the table and wait until it stops shaking before trying to hit it"...LOL

No comments: