Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What a concert!!!

I must have the BEST husband in the world. He got me tickets that were sold out to see Chris Daughtry!!! For those of you who don't know who he is...he is the 4th finalist on American Idol from last season - an amazing, talented singer!!

It was purely an amazing concert - can't wait to see him again. Courtney went with me while Jason stayed home with CJ. Courtney had the time of her life. As we were walking to the back of the line, Chris was actually getting ready to walk in. He was with security so I didn't feel I could ask him to stop and take a picture but I was arms length away from him!!

During the concert, he threw water from his water bottle 4 different times and each time - both Courtney and I got wet! She was so excited about that. There were a few wonderful people there that offered to pick her up to see him singing - 2 actually did and 2 others offered right after a person behind us complained. Anyways....she LOVED seeing him.

After the concert, several people were telling her how she has a 'cool' mom and that she should feel very lucky to have such a 'cool' mom to take her to a concert like Daughtry!! Plus one lady saw her and just had to give her a guitar pic that Chris threw out into the crowd - that really made her night.

Here are a few pictures from the concert...

No comments: