Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Days of School

Wow...can you believe it school has already started here? Courtney started on the 7th and CJ had his first day yesterday!! Yes, Jason and I got teary-eyed when we dropped him off in car line. Believe me, he was so excited to go! Today, he made me leave earlier than what I needed to and was sad that he couldn't be dropped off before Courtney...LOL

So, with first days of school already past - here are a few pictures of the kiddos....

Can you believe she is in the 4th grade??

He was so excited about going to school and really didn't want his picture taken - he just wanted to leave...LOL




1 comment:

Grammy said...

Cute pictures. I'm sure glad they look happy to start school. What are you going to do with your "free" time? :-):-)

Love and miss you all,

Mom