Thursday, June 26, 2008

FINALLY.....Good news!!

WOO HOO!!! Courtney did her tests today and the results were normal :o)!!! That means (for now at least) no more testing!!! She is on the correct medications to control her asthma! So if everything goes smoothly, she doesn't have to go to Dr. Brasfield again until September!! If she gets sick then she'll have to go IF she coughs with it. So here's hoping for not getting sick.

Picked up CJ's form today and actually got to drop off the packet of information today. I learned alittle bit more about the class. There will only be 9 girls and 9 boys and only ONE class. There has been lots of packets already turned in and everyone still has until July 18th to hand them in. So, start praying for CJ to be 'chosen'!! I know I can get him into a program somewhere else but the cost is outrageous since they are all private ones. I guess I will have to look into those since it's slim-pickin's for this class. But we are still keeping our fingers crossed and praying!

1 comment:

The Schou Family Blog said...

that's great news about Courtney. I'll keep my fingers crossed for CJ.

BTW...nice goose egg on your leg although Brien says it doesn't do much for him....LOL