Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2 posts in one day!!

Yes, we just got back from pitching lessons and boy do I hurt!! I now am a 2 knee-capped person...LOL

This is my goose egg less than 1 1/2 hours after it happened...I tell ya, she can throw the ball HARD and FAST!!!

On another note before I forget, Odenville Elementary was awarded a grant for a K4 program beginning in August. It'll go with Courtney's school calendar and it's full time. We picked up all the paperwork last Friday and will turn it in on Friday (hopefully due to having to take Courtney tomorrow and the office is only there until noon). Everyone's paperwork isn't due until July 18th and then on July 24th is the lottery drawing for the class slots. I will have all 4 parts of the information needed that night tomorrow (just have to pick up the Blue form which is AL immunization record from his pediatrian). I'm so hoping CJ will get lucky and get one of those slots. He so wants to go to school :o) So, if you could keep your fingers crossed for us!!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Please let Courtney know that she is in my prayers.

Good luck CJ.

Love and hugs to all of you. Give Biscuit some scratchies too.