Monday, February 18, 2008

3 down...1 to go!

Jason and I have painted 3 rooms so far - the kitchen, the kids' bathroom and we just finished our bedroom. The only one left...the finished basement area. That'll take atleast 2 gallons of paint! We are leaving the family room and entry way to get quotes from a few people since I don't do heights and will not do the stairway area. Thankfully we have friends who know people that do painting - one is Rhonda's brother-in-law (I guess it would be ex but still participates in the family) and the other is Brandon (he helped us move here). With Rhonda and Kevin AND Brandon and Jamie - we pretty much have a connection with anyone here in Moody/Leeds area - they know everyone...LOL

Courtney has had a fever all weekend. Just not being herself. Hopefully it'll break sometime today as all her testings are on Wednesday. Thankfully CJ hasn't caught whatever she's got.

Softball try-outs have been moved from this Saturday to Sunday due to a pageant. So instead of all day Saturday - they'll be from 1-4pm on Sunday. Speaking of softball, Courtney had a blast at the softball camp a few weekends ago :o) I forgot my camera that day but will try and remember it for try-outs.

That's all that's been happening here. Will update once we know about Courtney and her tests on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Josh's Mom said...

You should post pictures of the finished product somewhere :)

Anonymous said...

I agree about posting pictures! I hope that Courtney is better and hug each other for me.