Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wow!!!

I still can't believe my baby turned 4 yesterday!! CJ did have a wonderful day and spent the evening at the ball field watching Courtney play softball for the first time without a cast on!! We took cupcakes for the whole team and siblings plus coaches last night. The girls were thrilled. We had to do something special for him since his birthday fell on a Tuesday which includes both Brownies and softball game.

My main computer monitor is acting up and I need to get either a new digital cord or a new video card. So if you have IM'ed me, I am not ignoring you - I just can't get it. I had left my computer to do something and the next thing I know, the monitor is off (in sleep mode) and I can't get anything. My email was still open and haven't been able to get some ecards I know were sent to CJ. Thank goodness Jason got me this laptop or I would be lost!! I don't even have everyone's email to email them to let them know. I turned off my computer and now can get recent emails sent to me via the internet access to my email account.

Anyways, today is shopping for either the cable or card and then fixing my monitor along with finishing up getting ready for my scrapping retreat this weekend. Oh and don't forget, packing too is in there...LOL

No comments: