Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Today is the day!!

I can't believe it - we have our final walkthrough this morning at 9am and then close on our house at 11am! Hopefully everything is completed and the closing will be on schedule. If not, we'll try and close tomorrow instead if we are not happy with what is not completed (but hopefully everything is).

Courtney had a softball game both Sunday afternoon and last night. She did awesome!!! Unfortunately they lost the one of Sunday but won last night which was huge since they went up against a good team. In last night's game, Courtney made a triple and then a single!! It's the team's 15th game but only Courtney's 4th! I'm so proud of her :o) There is only 4 games left for Fall ball but she is all ready to head into Spring Softball :o) She has found something she really enjoys.

CJ enjoys going to Courtney's softball coach's house. So we spent yesterday afternoon there (about 2 hours) even though I didn't have to do the walkthrough at 1pm. I can see me spending time there with him during the next several months.

I feel really bad about forgetting something until yesterday when I was paying attention to dates so....HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY MARTI AND JAMES!! I hope you had a wonderful day and here's to many more years!

OK....off to finish getting ready to go to our final walkthrough and closing :o) Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that all went well and you are not concentrating on moving in. I love reading your blog and seeing the wonderful pictures.
Mellan :)