Sunday, April 15, 2007

Time is flying by!

I can't believe it's already the middle of April already - where has this year gone? I guess when you are busy - time really flies! I don't think we will settle down until mid summer. We have lots of things planned.....
Yesterday - Build-A-Bear with the Brownie Troop (tons of fun!!)
Today - Chuck-E-Cheese birthday party (CJ's first time ever going - he was so excited)
May 2nd - Jason's mom arrives
May 4th - my parent's arrive
May 6th - Courtney's First Communion
May 12th - Courtney's First Dance Recital
May 23rd - Courtney's last day of school
May 28th-June 1st - Girl Scout Day Camp (Courtney, CJ and I will be there)
June 9th - Leave for Texas (AGAIN!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?) This is will be CJ's first ever airplane ride and he can't wait until June.
July - Jason's parents are visiting

Within all this schedule - Jason is extremely busy with all those tournaments and outtings at work plus clinics. I'm a 'golf widow' now since it's the season. Also, we are doing Brownies during the summer and keeping things busy.

Well...looking at that makes me tired...LOL

I do have to remember tomorrow to give Courtney her 2 allergy shots (most people only get one but not her - she is allergic to more than 15 things so she gets 2). She isn't thrilled that I get to give them to her but it beats going to the Dr.'s every week. She knows I won't hurt her, it's just the anxiety of the shot that makes her all nervous. Thankfully she gets it in the arms.

Well, enough about us. Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin!
I am totally exhausted after reading your schedule! But I also see how much fun you are going to have.

Love and hugs to each of you,
Mellan :)