Thursday, February 19, 2009

Simple update..

Courtney had a great try-out. She is a little nervous about going back to park ball (rec league) but is looking forward to playing. We were called on Monday night to let us know that she'll be on the 'Aledo Flash' 10U team. There is only 2 teams for Aledo so we'll be playing Benbrook and maybe another area. She is looking forward to pitching too!!

CJ is still loving school. He especially loves the weekends when his cousins come over :o) He always ask if it's a school night now. He really doesn't like Wednesdays because Josh gets home later than normal and he enjoys watching him play his Xbox games.

Not much else is going on.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I'm glad Courtney is back playing ball, I know she loves it. I'm sure CJ will start getting involved in something real soon.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you soon. I miss you all lots.

Take care,

Love and hugs,
Mom