Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog's Day....

Well, Punxsutawney saw his shadow today so that means 6 more weeks of winter!! I've never been a fan of groundhog's day but that is due to a bad memory from my childhood. I was at school during recess and doing a flip on the monkey bars when all of a sudden someone wanted the bar and pried my hands off while I was flipping. I hit the ground chin first (it was a cement ground with sand covering it). I had blood coming out my mouth. Luckily for me, I only had to have stitches and all my teeth were fine. Not that any of you wanted to hear that story....I guess I'm just rambling...LOL

Well, in other news, I got the call from the school I applied to and......

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!

I go today, after 3pm to pick up the paperwork and everything and I will start either Wednesday or Thursday of this week. I get 2 work polos (black and red) and then get to wear khaki or black pants and tennis shoes. I'm excited!!! Thank you to all of your prayers and good thoughts plus I can't forget my references :o)!!!

At least there was some great news today!!!!

No comments: