Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy Weekend ahead..

The softball team has entered into a tournament that is being held this weekend. Tonight is our first game at 6pm and then tomorrow - we have 3 - yes you read that right - 3 games!! The times are 9am, 1:30pm and then again at 6pm. Then they play again on Sunday and it's a one game elimination. So we could actually play all day Sunday too if we win every game we play. It's all coach pitch so Courtney won't be pitching but that's ok - I'll be sure to get pictures I promise!

Biscuit is settling in really well here. We take her to the vet today at 10 for puppy shots - that'll be fun. Thankfully she loves car rides and doesn't get sick. She is so small she can fit under the seats!! I'm sure that'll change soon but for now, it's cute.

I want to say Congratulations to my sister Misti - she graduated on Monday!! It's nice to say that you're never too old to go back to school :o) And I'm not saying she's old at all but for some - being in your 30's and going back to school isn't something they'd do - so I'm proud of her!

Also, Marti got another goat! I actually told CJ about it and he can't wait to see it. He keeps requesting to have Norton too!! I tell him he can't but he states that Norton loves him :o)

I promise I'll do better with pictures soon - most are downloaded now but I'm using my laptop currently which has no pictures on it. Next time, I'll post some softball pictures.

No comments: