Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another update...

Courtney is done with Predinsone...YEAH!!! It really has helped her sleep at night even though it took a few days. She is still coughing during the day but hopefully it'll get better each and every day.

There are only 2 more games in the official softball season - tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon. It's such a short season but they'll be playing in a tournament May 16th-18th. Courtney did get to pitch again in a game (Monday night) and it was in the 2nd inning. She was not looking good during her warm up pitches but when the batters got up there - she was doing good. She almost walked one but didn't!! She actually did 3 up 3 down!! I'm so proud of her! PLUS during that game, she had a home run!! She has been lovin' this season and wishes it doesn't stop. It all depends on All-Stars (we'll find out hopefully on the 19th). If she doesn't make it, she'll be having fun at 2 softball camps!

I have my camera out and ready to take some pictures and then download some! I know I owe pictures to this blog and hopefully will get to it soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that Courtney is better! Another home run! Way to go!!! I can't wait for the pictures. Love to all, Mellan :)