Thursday, May 17, 2007

I did it!!!

I just sent in an application for a scrapbook website Design team!! I've never tried out for one so I'm a little nervous about the whole thing. Deadline to enter isn't until May 25th and the annoucement is on the May 31st. They are looking for 3 scrappers to join. It's actually a brand new site so it's the first Design Team put together. It's really exciting but nerve wrecking all at once. I will never know unless I try so I finally tried.
I did submit some layouts to an idea book but those weren't chosen - which is fine. I know now that I actually have it in me to submit :-)

Here's a few layouts I've done - just to share :-) These are not ones I've submitted though.


These are pictures taken when I was in Texas in March.

This is a page from my Book of Me album I'm doing.

Have to include these two....both are a few of my favorites...




No comments: