Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where has time gone?

I can't believe that Sunday is Easter already - time has flown this year AGAIN!

Well, Courtney got her palate expander last Wednesday and is adjusting well now. It is still hard for her to chew lots of things since food can get caught between the spring and the roof of her mouth. Here's a picture of her expander...
Finally, Courtney had her first softball game as Aledo Flash. She is the starting pitcher :o) It is wonderful to see all the hard work she has done over the last year with pitching lessons shine. I am so proud of her and her skills. Although they lost 6-5, it was mostly on their throwing or should I say over-throwing their own teammates. Aledo Flash really came together and played like a team. There were some great hits too!! I did take some pictures of her before her first softball game and then after her picture day on Saturday so here are a few of those...

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Cute pictures except for the extender.

I'm anxious to see all of you next week.

Love and hugs to all of you.

Kathryn Taylor said...

Courtney is growing into such a lovely young lady. I hope all is well in north Texas.