Sunday, July 13, 2008

We made it!

Well, it was to say the least a very interesting road trip on Thursday. Even though we gave Biscuit some medicine, she still got car sick (just waited until 130 miles into the trip to do it) THREE times...LOL! Thankfully Jason prepared the car very well with towels and we made several Biscuit stops. We even decided about 5pm to go ahead and drive through to Jason's parents to make sure we didn't have to go through it all again on Saturday. Doing for 2 days of travel was much better than 3! We are going to have to get some extra inexpensive towels to make the trip home.

We just relaxed yesterday and today, Jason is playing golf (still as I type this) with his parents and brother Mike. Then we'll adventure over to my parents this afternoon and spend some time with them. Hopefully we'll also get to see Mellan and Richard too :o) I haven't even taken out my camera for pictures - I'm slacking.

Anyways, that's all that is happening here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin!

We had a lovely, but way too short, visit with you on Sunday! I had my camera and should have taken gobs more pictures. Sometimes, though, I just get caught up in visiting and forget about the camera. Hopefully, we'll get to see more of you next time. I can't wait to read about the rest of your trip.

Love and hugs,
Mellan :)