Monday, November 5, 2007

Pictures to share

I know I have been crazy busy but I haven't forgotten about my blog.

Courtney ended up having the start of strep and now CJ has an ear infection (found that out Friday). Jason took me to Fleming's for our anniversary dinner and it was wonderful!! We celebrated his birthday yesterday and I even got him an ice cream cake :o)
So here are some pictures....















Here's a picture of Courtney with her Fall Softball trophy. It was a nice little gift. She also was the receipent of the 'Team Spirit' award (made me cry) for being at every game and practice plus participating when she had a cast on. It is such a nice plaque that she can't wait to hang it up in her room :o)


1 comment:

Grammy said...

Great pictures. Boy, the kids are sure growing by leaps and bounds.

Congratulations Princess.

Love and hugs to all of you. Miss you lots.

Mom/Grammy