Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's Official!!!

I know we thought the day would never come but....just had to share that it's official....CJ is completely potty trained!!! Thanks to Misti for telling me about giving him loose change to go like Hunter's PopPop did during the summer - it works. CJ calls it 'Kinz Cash' just like on WebKinz. I am sure he is well over $10 in change but he is thrilled with every piece of change he gets - even if it's just pennies sometimes!!

Today he actually took off the smaller potty seat and just wants to sit on it normally. I can't believe this is complete. He now just wants to ride the bus with Courtney and go to school. His time will come and I'm already not looking forward to it. I definitely will miss him when he goes to school - he is truly a momma's boy :o)!

No comments: